MAJOR UTILITY FAILURE
- NOTIFY A SUPERVISOR.
Supervisor will contact:
Facilities Management Service Desk, (949) 824-5444. This number is in operations 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- IF A SUPERVISOR IS UNAVAILABLE, call (949) 824-5444 and give a brief, clear description of the problem.
- If you are responsible for an area with a critical back-up generator and it does not begin to operate, contact (949) 824-5444.
- REMAIN CALM.
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OF EMERGENCY PERSONNEL
- If evacuation is directed by emergency personnel, follow their direction and provide assistance to others in accordance with your training.
- Department head may call Facilities Management at (949) 824-5444 for information regarding scope and expected length of outage.
Call Facilities Management Service Desk, (949) 824-5444.
General Action Guide:
|a) Gas Leaks:||Vacate area.|
|b) Ventilation:||If smoke or strong burning odors occur, evacuate immediately.|
|c) Elevator Failure:||Push button on elevator intercom. Describe problem. Remain calm until help arrives.|
|d) Plumbing/Flooding:||If personal safety allows, shut off electrical equipment and evacuate area.|
|e) Electrical Failure:||Call (949) 824-5444.|
DO NOT RE-ENTER AREA/BUILDING UNLESS TOLD IT IS SAFE.