Community Safety Ambassadors (CSA) are available to assist with your campus needs such as weekend door unlocks or general event security. CSAs are specially trained to serve as the extended "eyes and ears" for our police officers. If an emergency should arise, they can use their radios to quickly dispatch for emergency services.
- Provide a safe learning and living environment for UCI.
- Promote and encourage safety within the campus community.
- Provide a positive link between students and the police department.
- Establish an open line of communication on a peer group level.
- Help to deter crime on campus.
- Maintain a positive image for the UCI Police Department.
- Serve as extended "eyes and ears" for the UCI Police Department
- Campus Patrols
- Evening Safety Escorts
- Patrolling Community Functions and Special Events
- Door Lock/Unlock Services
- Maintaining Campus Emergency Blue Phones
- Reporting Campus Lighting Outages
- Front Desk Services including Live Scan and Lost & Found
- Provide information, directions and assistance to community members
- Assist students, faculty, staff, and guests